GGLO Company: Seattle,WA, United States Area:
Tue, Aug 25’20 Posted on: Full-time Type: The award-winning group at GGLO, a collaborative design company in Seattle, Los
Angeles, and Boise, seeks a Structure Information Design(BIM)Manager to support all 3 GGLO offices from our growing Seattle area. About GGLO is a style practice for architecture, metropolitan style, landscapes, and interiors
, founded in
1986. GGLO has actually developed a strong track record for transformative and contextually delicate design. With workplaces in Seattle, Los Angeles and Boise, we work as a single, collaborative studio focused on linking individuals through appeal and innovation. About the Function The BIM Manager at GGLO is accountable for handling the implementation and usage of design
technology applications through preparation, advancement and maintenance of standards, training, and end user assistance. About You A self-motivated individual with intellectual curiosity, who is an outstanding staff member supplying day-to-day assistance and assisting in staff
connection, with a passion
to assist us to redefine what is possible. Key Characteristics Industry experience with a performance history for resolving real-world problems in innovative methods. Capability to understand and interact broad and ambitious
objectives while specifying realistic and actionable workflows. A group oriented individual able to deal with the Design Technology Group to lead and support a growing
- procedures for brand-new staff members. Planning/Research & Development Screen and report on the firm’s current and predicted state relating to BIM maturity and abilities.
- Go to design technology focused industry occasions, including conferences, workshops, workshops and other formats. Preserve involvement with industry companies such as AIA, Autodesk, and various user groups. Needed Abilities Company and Efficiency Manage and prioritize several jobs. Show resourcefulness in issue resolving. Follow through on jobs and projects. Communication and Team Work efficiently and fairly with
a wide variety of work & styles. Professional temperament. Versatility in response to altering activity levels and firm requirements. Prepare for the needs of others.
- Efficiently give and receive details in private and group circumstances. Produce clear, concise written and
- spoken interaction. Professional Knowledge Represent GGLO through interactions with others.
Possess extensive understanding of AEC style and building and construction procedures.
, modification, and maintenance Proficiency in application deployment and licensing Working understanding of Microsoft
- requires vision, hearing, twisting, talking.
- Requires great dexterity to carry out duplicated motions of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- May consist of exerting approximately 10 pounds occasionally or negligible weights often.
Occasionally might require walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, kneeling, pushing/pulling, flexing, and crouching
team-oriented style environment
- where our workers are challenged to bring their finest imaginative spirit to
- their work. Our office is respectful and diverse, with groups that
- thrive on engagement, finding out and innovation. We take excellent pride in interacting to deliver the
- first-rate style options for our clients, and leading ingenious design into the future. Additionally, we provide paid licensure and industry subscriptions, expert development, mentorship programs, and a
collective, steady environment. In addition to competitive wages