The American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) recognized the best of the best in the travel market during its first-ever virtual convention, ASTA Global Live (AGL), which ran August 25-28. The three-day convention was attended by over 2,000 advisors, suppliers and industry experts.
The year, the Travel Advisor of the Year was dedicated to all the ASTA travel advisors who invested their time, money and effort guaranteeing that their customers made it house securely during the COVID-19 crisis. To get a glance into their day-to-day lives during the continuous pandemic, you can read their “Hero Stories” on ASTA’s consumer facing site, TravelSense.org.
Throughout AGL, supplier awards were provided to companies and individuals most encouraging of the advisor neighborhood, as voted on by the ASTA membership, consisting of:
- Caribbean International Airline Partner of the Year: American Airlines
- Transport Partner of the Year: Enterprise Holdings GDA Partner of the Year: Sabre Hotel Partner
- of the Year: Marriott Ocean Cruise Line Partner of the Year: Royal Caribbean International River Cruise Line Partner of the Year: AmaWaterways Trip Operator
- Partner of the Year: Apple
- Leisure Group Travel Insurance Coverage Partner of the Year:
- Allianz North American Location Partner of the Year: Discover Puerto Rico
- International Destination Partner of the Year: Croatia Technology & Transaction Partner of the Year: ARC Sustainability Partner of the Year: G
- Experiences Supplier Medal of Quality : Royal Caribbean International Collaboration awards were also offered to ASTA members, chapters and partner organizations, including: ASTA Consortia of the Year: Virtuoso ASTA Consortia of the Year: Signature Travel Network ASTA Travel Consultant of the Year: All ASTA travel consultants ASTA Host Company of the Year: OASIS Travel Network ASTA Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners ASTA Chapter of the Year: Long Island ASTA Small Business Network Chapter ASTA Chapter
on the Rise: ASTA Central Atlantic Chapter ASTA Chapter President of the Year: Leila Dada, Arizona Chapter president ASTA Susan D. Tanzman Motivation Award: Karolina
- on: Source: travelagentcentral.com
Our ScoreClick to rate this post![Total: 0 Average: 0]